I spent the whole day Tuesday working on the garages. I got rid of a whole Excursion (with the back seats both folded down!) full of stuff for D.I. and one and a half trash cans full. I finished it up today and took pictures! It's so clean I want to hang out there.












3 comments:
I LOVE it! Isn't it the best feeling??!!
I know I'm probably asking an obvious question: did you make the shelves and storage? AWESOME!
ps: how did you get the pictures side by side on your post??? Tutor me please...
Cindy, I did not make the shelves; my dad did it for me. He's so great. Also, to put the pics side by side, I posted them with no alignment, medium size. When they were imported to the blog post, they were above each other, so I moved my cursor to the beginning edge of the second picture, then backspaced to erase the hard return. Then I put two or three spaces between the photos. I had to widen my blog to do it; I used the Minima Stretch and got a stretch background from Cutest Blog on the Block.
Post a Comment