Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Las Vegas Scrapbooking Trip

Fawn Penrod and I went on our fourth annual scrapbooking trip. We are crazy; we spent every waking hour on the computer cranking out pages. I did 35 pages this trip! You can see them here. We had a great time, even though Fawn was sick for one whole day! And I'm still less than 5 years behind. I'm in 2003 now.
Notice the nice office chair? We took our own, and it was great.

Here's our work space. We only actually left the room for about 3 hours in four days. We just get groceries and eat and sleep when we want to, and work the whole rest of the time! I don't think Fawn sleeps much, though. She was up until midnight and on the computer at 6 a.m.! We did manage to take a half hour out and go to the pool on the first day.

Notice the lovely grandma chain hanging from my glasses. I just got these reading (mostly computer) glasses and they saved me! Last year I had really bad headaches from working so long on the computer; this year I had no trouble! But we did get really tired of putting them on and taking them off, so we bought these cheap chains at the drugstore.

Friends forever! We were laughing so hard when we took these! This is best out of 13 takes!

Thanks to husbands and mothers who let us have this break and took care of the kids! Thanks to the kids for being nice to the husbands and grandma!

1 comment:

Fawn said...

Ah, how silly are we? I'm already excited about next year's trip! I'm going to be healthy, and organized, and skinny!!! (yeah, right!--I can just hear you snickering!!!) Love the blog Kris. Finally!