Saturday, August 30, 2008

Grandma Hammer's 90th Birthday Party

We went to Idaho Falls for Grandma Ruth Hammer's 90th birthday party! I spent a few weeks before working on some genealogy books for my aunts and uncles. My mom and I also edited some videos from Grandpa Hammer's collection and put music to them. It was so fun and turned out so well!

When we got to I.F., we stopped at Chesbro's, the largest music store in the west, to get some music, as I was supposed to play piano during the birthday reception. We (Brittany, Jared and I) managed to spend $100 in about 10 minutes! So fun.
Lainey (Rod's daughter) and Dan (her husband)

Breelyn (Rod's daughter)

Rod and Gwyn

Gwyn and Karen (my mom)

Jenesey (Rod's daughter) and Rod

The birthday girl!! Grandma Ruth

5 Generations! Madi, Anthony, Stacey, Doug and Ruth

Rod and Kiersten

Brittany helped on piano, too!

1 comment:

Julie M. said...

Man, I've been a slacker and haven't checked your blog in a while! Sorry! Thanks for posting pictures. I was bummed I couldn't be there. I hope you had fun!