
During Spring Break, the kids and I went up to Lewiston to see the grandparents. Brittany and I were able to get to
USU and do a tour there. We got to see a lot of the campus and some housing stuff and they fed us lunch. She is pretty excited about going to school there. I was pretty excited about the library, which is new since I went there (a way long time ago). They have a computer-run system for part of the library that is like the door storage in the movie Monsters, Inc. Here's a photo of it. The computer sends out a call for a particular book. The rack the book is on comes out of this storage and a librarian gets the book and puts it in a rack for you. This thing is 3 stories high! How cool is that?
1 comment:
Oh gosh! That makes me feel old! :) Where is she living? I LOVE USU!
Post a Comment