We had a yummy breakfast outside on the patio at the hotel. We are all smiling because we are warm and happy!
We hung out on the beach that day with my brother, Mark, and his family.
The waves were big! But the water was warm and Kiersten and I had fun out on the air mattresses!
The Mark Hammer Family: Mark, Kim (wife), Luke (son), Ryan (son), Ashley (d-i-l), Brad (son)
Mark and Kim asked Jared to take their family photo on the beach in Hawaii so they could put in on their Christmas card! They had a lot of fun taking these, and Jared was flattered.
Brad and Ashley
Mark and Kim
You always have to have a jumping picture!



1 comment:
I miss Hawaii!!! Great pics by Jared. I'm sure it seems like ages ago--especially now that you are back in the cold weather again!
Post a Comment