Saturday, December 11, 2010

Gingerbread Houses!


Here are this year's creations! Jared didn't really want to do one, so I did his. Top left is Brittany's, top right is Tanner's. Bottom left is Kiersten's and bottom right is mine/Jared's. We really like doing these every year. The tradition comes from the Penrod family. This year I hadn't planned on doing them, because we are going to Hawaii the week before Christmas and it was one more thing to do, but Fawn gave me the gingerbread that she had already made, so we did it anyway! Fortunately I can buy the meringue icing already made here from Peppermint Place, and I sent Jared out to buy the candy.

2 comments:

katik said...

Great tradition! Hope you had fun in Hawaii!

Victoria said...

Fawn ROCKS. :) Cute houses! Happy New Year to you guys.

Hey, if you get a chance (and you haven't already...), please please please stop by and check out my blog for my new music for 2011. I would love some new followers and comments to get me started! SO appreciate it.... Love, Victoria
www.archangelmusic.blogspot.com