Tanner was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome earlier this year. If you'd like to read more about it, click on the link in the list to the right. When you get to that page, click on the "What is AS?" link on the left side of the page.
These are good definitions I think. I loved reading the book though, because it illustrated it so well. Talk about challenges--can't think of any better Mom to handle it though. So is Tanner a yellow like you???
Which book are you talking about (Aspergers)? And yes, Tanner's yellow, but I'm not! I'm exactly half red and the other half is evenly distributed with all the rest of the colors. I keep thinking I need to take that test again, though.
2 comments:
These are good definitions I think. I loved reading the book though, because it illustrated it so well. Talk about challenges--can't think of any better Mom to handle it though. So is Tanner a yellow like you???
Which book are you talking about (Aspergers)? And yes, Tanner's yellow, but I'm not! I'm exactly half red and the other half is evenly distributed with all the rest of the colors. I keep thinking I need to take that test again, though.
Post a Comment